Now you can book Mumbai Suburban Local Train tickets from UTS Mobile app. This app was launched on 27-Dec-2014 from Dadar at 4:00pm.
- You can login with your mobile number and password as sent by the service.
- There is R-Wallet in the app where you need to maintain some balance to purchase the tickets.
- You can add the money to R-Wallet by recharging from UTS counters available in the suburban railway stations or through utsonmobile.indianrail.gov.in
- Once you have sufficient balance, you need to choose the source and destination station as per your travel plan.
- App offers you the fare for first and second class. Choose the class in which you wish to travel.
- Once you paid that through R-Wallet. it sends you the instructions for printing the ticket from ATVM machine.
- Initially some of the stations will have these ATVMs where you can enter your mobile number and booking id to print the ticket.
- Once you’ve printed the ticket you can start your journey.