If you are occasional traveller to Mumbai Local Train or here for short visit, you can enjoy the unlimited Mumbai City Travel with Tourist Ticket. Mumbai Tourist Ticket comes for 1, 3 or 5 days. Option is also available to travel in First class or Second class compartment. Passenger can travel anywhere on Central Line Railway track or on Western Line Railway. There is no limit on number of journeys you can do with this ticket.
If you have guest visiting your home and he/she wish to travel Mumbai in Local train you can buy this tourist ticket for him, 3 days in advance from ticket counter when there is not much crowd on the ticket counter.
Second class Tourist Ticket price / tariff
- One Day
- Adult Rs. 75
- Child Rs. 55
- Two Days
- Adult Rs. 115
- Child Rs. 75
- Five Days
- Adult Rs. 135
- Child Rs. 85
First class Tourist Ticket price / tariff
- One Day
- Adult Rs. 275
- Child Rs. 170
- Two Days
- Adult Rs. 440
- Child Rs. 250
- Five Days
- Adult Rs. 515
- Child Rs. 290
Key Features of Tourist Ticket
- Passengers can travel unlimited from any station to any station on Suburban Sections of Western Railway and Central Railway during the ticket validity period.
- These tickets are valid up to midnight of their date of validity
- These tickets can be booked upto 3 days in advance, excluding first day of validity.
CR NEW SUBURBAN TIME-TABLE TO COME INTO FORCE FROM 15.11.2014
The new suburban Time Table for Main line will come in to force from 15.11.2014. Though the total number of services will remain same as existing i.e. 825 services (809 services of 12-car and 16 services of 15-car) the total passenger Kms will increase from 44572 Kms to 45220 Kms i.e. increase of 648 Kms. This has been achieved by extension of existing services and speeding up of services.
EXTENSION OF SERVICES FROM 15.11.2014
- Kalyan-CST local leaving Kalyan at 05.52 hrs is extended and will leave Ex Titwala at 05.36 hrs.
- Titwala- Kurla local leaving Titwala at 06.50 hrs is extended upto CST.
- Badlapur-Dadar local leaving Badlapur at 09.02 hrs is extended upto CST.
- Asangaon- Kalyan local leaving Asangaon at 07.10 hrs is extended upto CST.
- CST-Thane local leaving CST at 17.00 hrs is extended upto Kalyan.
- CST-Kurla local leaving CST at 17.04 hrs is extended upto Thane.
- CST-Kurla local leaving CST at 18.17 hrs is extended upto Kalyan.
- Kurla-Dombivli local leaving Kurla at 20.05 hrs is extended upto Kalyan.
- Kalyan-CST local leaving Kalyan at 05.21 hrs is extended and will leave Ex Ambernath at 05.05 hrs.
- Ambernath-CST local leaving Ambernath at 05.46 hrs is extended and will leave Ex Badlapur at 05.41 hrs.
- Kalyan-CST local leaving Kalyan at 06.40 hrs is extended and will leave Ex Badlapur at 06.14 hrs.
- Thane-Karjat local leaving Thane at 09.04 hrs is extended and will leave Ex CST at 08.29 hrs.
- CST-Kalyan local leaving CST at 21.49 hrs is extended upto Badlapur.
- CST-Dombivli local leaving CST at 21.42 hrs is extended upto Kalyan.
- CST-Ambernath local leaving CST at 22.38 hrs is extended upto Badlapur.
- Karjat-Thane local leaving Karjat at 21.56 hrs is extended upto CST.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES INTRODUCED
- Kalyan – Dadar local will leave Kalyan at 09.16 hrs and arrive Dadar at 10.25 hrs.
- Kalyan – Thane local will leave Kalyan at 11.07 hrs and arrive Thane at 11.38 hrs.
- Khopoli – Karjat local will leave Khopoli at 21.07 hrs and arrive Karjat at 21.32 hrs.
- Karjat – Khopoli local will leave Karjat at 21.40 hrs and arrive Khopoli at 22.05 hrs.
- Ambernath – CST local leaving Ambernath at 22.18 hrs
- CST – Kurla local leaving CST at 00.18 hrs.
- Ambernath – CST local leaving Ambernath at 22.52 hrs.
- CST – Kurla local leaving CST at 00.34 hrs.
SALIENT FEATURES OF NEW SUBURBAN TIME TABLE W.E.F. 15.11.2014
- All services on CST-Kalyan Fast Corridor; Kalyan-Khopoli section and Kalyan-Kasara section will run with new DC-AC rakes and old DC-AC rakes which are having speed limit of 100 kmph.
- Speeding up of trains – on fast corridor between CST – Kalyan from 60” to 58” (saving of 2 minutes), on South-East section between Kalyan – Karjat from 54” to 50” (saving of 4 minutes) and on North-East section between Kalyan – Kasara from 75” to 70” (saving of 5 minutes).
- Services on Thane – Kalyan section increased from 410 to 423.
- Additional services from Badlapur leaving at 05.49 hrs, 06.14 hrs and 06.47 hrs. Prior to this the first local was leaving Badlapur at 06.57 hrs.
- one additional service in morning peak hours between Kalyan – Dadar.
- Last local connection for CST bound passengers from Asangaon side. The last local leaving Badlapur at 23.50 hrs is extended from Thane to CST will connect to Asangaon-Kalyan local terminating at Kalyan. This train will now leave at 23.32 hrs Ex Asangaon instead of 23.47 hrs which will enable passengers to catch the extended Badlapur-CST local at Kalyan.
- Enhancement of night corridor blocks on suburban section to improve asset reliability. The last local from CST (CST-Karjat local) will leave at 00.30 hrs against existing time of 00.38 hrs and the first local (CST-Kasara local) will leave at 04.12 hrs against existing time of 04.05 hrs.
Central Railway has confirmed that there will be 15 car services which will begin from 16-Oct-2012.
The new suburban time table will come into effect on 15.10.2012. However, due to a technical reason, 15-car services will be introduced from 19.33 hrs of 16.10.2012 (i.e. K-103 CST-Kalyan local)
On 15.10.2012 and till 19.33 hrs of 16.10.2012, the scheduled 15-car services will be run with a 12-car rake.
मध्य रेल प्रेस विञप्ति
मध्य रेल की नई उपनगरीय समय सारणी (मनै लाइन) दिनाांक 15.10.2012 से प्रभावशील 15-डिब्बा की सेवा दिनाांक 16.10.2012 से शरुु होगी
मध्य रेल की नई उपनगरीय समय सारणी (मनै लाइन) दिनाांक 15.10.2012 से प्रभािशील
होगी. िकनीकी कारण से 15-डिब्बा की सेिा दिनाांक 16.10.2012 को रात्रि 7.33 बजे से (के -103 छिपति शशिाजी टशमनि स-कल्याण सेिा) प्रारांभ होगी.
दिनाांक 15.10.2012 िथा दिनाांक 16.10.2012 को रात्रि 7.33 बजे िक तनयशमि 15-डिब्बा की सेिाएां 12-डिब्बा सेिाएां के रूप में चलाई जाएगां ी.
दिनाांकः अक्िबू र 13, 2012
यह समाचार जनसपां कि विभाग, मध्य रेल, छिपति शशिाजी टशमनि स मबां ई से जारी